The David Spine Program is an exercise based, non-invasive system customized to each individual patient, utilizing the most advanced state-of-the-art equipment in the world. FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers is the only location in Oklahoma to provide The David Spine Program.
- Reduces and eliminates back and neck pain
- Rebuilds muscle tissue and strengthens the back and neck
- Restores confidence for daily activities and work
HOW DOES IT WORK?
This patented physical therapy concept uses exclusive devices that evaluate and treat back and neck disorders by scientifically controlling movement in 3 dimensions/planes and building or re-building targeted muscles to stabilize the spine. The easy-to-use computerized interface system (EVE) provides exact patient guidance and real-time feedback during the individual exercise treatment sessions. The advanced computerized system records every movement during the training session to reveal patient progress and development.
Through a consistent series of sessions, correct muscle memory is restored and the muscles then work in harmony to stabilize and protect the affected area of the back or neck. The brain then retrieves and uses the restored muscle memory to maintain proper back and neck function for the long term in the patient’s daily activities.
HOW LONG IS THE PROGRAM?
The David Spine Program consists of 2 sessions per week, 1 hour duration each for 12-14 weeks.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT:
- Sub-acute low back and neck pain patients
- Patients that have failed other treatments
- Chronic recurrent/persistent low back/neck pain patients
- Spinal post-operative patients
- Stenosis/arthritic conditions